We may ask for information from you, including personal information. You are not obligated to provide us with the information, but certain activities and services on this site may not be able to be completed without providing us with the information.
In order to purchase products, you will need to provide us with some personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, credit card information, and registration information. You will also need to establish a user id and a password. We strongly suggest that you do not share your user id or password with others, and we recommend that you log out of the site each time after using it.
We take the privacy and security of your personal information seriously, therefore, we follow procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. There is always a risk that others may illegally intercept transmissions, therefore, we are unable to warrant the security of any information you transmit whether purchases are made from a personal computer, tablet, or a cellular phone. You agree that all information transmitted is at your own risk.
How we use
We only use your personal information for specific purposes. For example, when you create a User Account, we use your personal information to verify that you have met the minimum age requirement in the state or territory in which you reside and that you do not reside in an prohibited jurisdiction. Additionally, we may verify your age and location via geolocation services at other times. We will, at all times, keep your personal information confidential. We may enhance or merge your personal information collected from our Website with data collected from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• With other companies that are needed in order to deliver products to you, including warehouses and postal services. We may use your personal information for purposes of sharing with 3rd party
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you or to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please notify us using the contact information contained on the Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with us. In such circumstances, we may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sprial Staircases’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Spiral Staircase about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
Personal information may be shared with law enforcement authorities if it is strictly required by law.
We may share information with other entities and affiliates of Spiral Staircase. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or our assets, or assets related to the site, your Personal Information, usage information, and any other information that we have collected about you may be disclosed to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
Users under age 18
Users under the age of 18 shall not provide us information or purchase products from our website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com